Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie?

5 posters

:: Trivia :: Movie Trivia

Go down

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie?

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_lcap1%Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_lcap68%Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_rcap 68% 
[ 61 ]
Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_lcap4%Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_lcap18%Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 16 ]
Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_lcap8%Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_lcap1%Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 90

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Empty Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie?

Post by Charlie Sheen's Penis March 1st 2017, 10:44 pm

Charlie Sheen's Penis
Charlie Sheen's Penis

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Empty Re: Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie?

Post by Charlie Sheen's Penis March 1st 2017, 10:45 pm

I thought about putting an 'all of the above' option because I'm sure Charlie was coked-out in most of his movies, but there is one movie he specifically used sleep depravation for to make him look wasted.
Charlie Sheen's Penis
Charlie Sheen's Penis

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Empty Re: Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie?

Post by ophion1031 March 22nd 2017, 12:01 am

Charlie Sheen's Penis wrote:I thought about putting an 'all of the above' option because I'm sure Charlie was coked-out in most of his movies, but there is one movie he specifically used sleep depravation for to make him look wasted.

HAHAHA!!! Fuckin' Charlie.
ophion1031
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:29 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Giphy
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:29 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Giphy
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:30 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? 4EgjO89
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:30 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Charlie-sheen_o_223765
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:31 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? I3Bw4IG
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:31 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Ca943cfa2dfee4420823572008518c5996f2c89b63f64ff945727029e7026b7c
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:32 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? U9v40
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:33 am

Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Coke_01c17e_4607900
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust March 26th 2017, 8:07 pm

Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe wrote:Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo as a drugged-up felon in which movie? Coke_01c17e_4607900

LMFAO!!!!!
Bloodlust
Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Harper April 5th 2017, 11:41 pm

All of the above?
Emilia Harper
Emilia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down