Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began?

3 posters

:: Trivia :: TV Trivia

Go down

Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began?

Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_lcap0%Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_lcap3%Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_lcap0%Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_lcap69%Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_rcap 69% 
[ 59 ]
Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_lcap8%Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_lcap20%Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 86

Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? Empty Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began?

Post by Eric X March 19th 2017, 1:03 am

Eric X
Eric X
Youngling

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? Empty Re: Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began?

Post by ophion1031 March 22nd 2017, 12:00 am

I didn't know the answer so I guessed, but I looked it up and turns out that I guessed right.
ophion1031
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began? Empty Re: Which actor was set to play the lead role in Shameless (US) but dropped out before filming began?

Post by Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe March 23rd 2017, 12:24 am

I guessed Robert Downey Jr because, well, drugs and booze and kind of in his wheelhouse.
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe
Heisenberg'sSecretRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X April 19th 2017, 8:55 pm

I cant even imagine anyone other than William h macy playing frank. he Is perfect in that role
Eric X
Eric X
Youngling

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down