Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits)

3 posters

Go down

Which song do you prefer?

New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits) I_vote_lcap42%New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits) I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 14 ]
New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits) I_vote_lcap58%New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits) I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 33

New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits) Empty New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits)

Post by Rocketman1 March 21st 2017, 2:06 am

Rocketman1
Rocketman1
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits) Empty Re: New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits)

Post by ophion1031 March 21st 2017, 8:44 pm

I might catch shit for saying this, but oh well. I love the Misfits "American Psycho" album. Graves may not compare to Danzig, but he is a pretty damn good vocalist in his own right.
ophion1031
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits) Empty Re: New Rose (The Damned) vs Dig Up Her Bones (The Misfits)

Post by Rise Against May 1st 2017, 9:52 pm

Never cared for the damned but not much of a Graves-era Misfits fan either.
Rise Against
Rise Against

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down