Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

3 posters

Go down

Which song do you prefer?

Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) I_vote_lcap31%Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 14 ]
Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) I_vote_lcap69%Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) I_vote_rcap 69% 
[ 31 ]

Total Votes : 45

Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) Empty Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Post by Rocketman1 March 20th 2017, 11:45 pm

Rocketman1
Rocketman1
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) Empty Re: Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Post by pinwheel March 25th 2017, 8:39 pm

I really like Liar, and anything else by Rollins Band for that matter, but RHCP are my favorite band and Under the Bridge is my favorite song.
pinwheel
pinwheel

Back to top Go down

Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) Empty Re: Liar (Rollins Band) vs Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Post by Rise Against May 1st 2017, 10:08 pm

Rollins is the man!
Rise Against
Rise Against

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down