Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello)

5 posters

Go down

Which song do you prefer?

Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) I_vote_lcap0%Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) I_vote_lcap100%Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 30 ]

Total Votes : 30

Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) Empty Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello)

Post by Rocketman1 March 21st 2017, 2:39 am

Rocketman1
Rocketman1
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) Empty Re: Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello)

Post by ophion1031 March 21st 2017, 8:56 pm

My son jamming to Electric Harley House of Love almost 4 years ago.
ophion1031
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) Empty Re: Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello)

Post by ophion1031 March 21st 2017, 8:56 pm

Oops, forgot to post the video...

ophion1031
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ride the Lightning March 22nd 2017, 9:01 pm

Mac Sabbath is funny but they are not very good musicians.
Ride the Lightning
Ride the Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust March 26th 2017, 9:44 pm

Mac Sabbath is cool to see live but that's about it. Green Jelly/Jelly will forever be the masters of the metal/punk/comedy scene.
Bloodlust
Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust March 26th 2017, 9:55 pm

Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) Mac-sabbath
Bloodlust
Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust March 26th 2017, 9:56 pm

Frying Pan (Mac Sabbath) vs Electric Harley House of Love (Green Jello) 27-og
Bloodlust
Bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post by ophion1031 March 27th 2017, 12:17 am

Bloodlust wrote:Mac Sabbath is cool to see live but that's about it. Green Jello/Jelly will forever be the masters of the metal/punk/comedy scene.

I haven't had the chance to see Mac Sabbath live yet, but will go next time they play here. I haven't seen Green Jellÿ live yet either but that is definitely on my bucket list.
ophion1031
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cropduster April 24th 2017, 11:01 pm

Ride the Lightning wrote:Mac Sabbath is funny but they are not very good musicians.

Yep. They suck. Green Jelly is awesome though.
Cropduster
Cropduster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down