Olympus Has Fallen (2013) & London Has Fallen (2016)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olympus Has Fallen (2013) & London Has Fallen (2016)

Post by ophion1031 on September 26th 2016, 12:29 am

Olympus Has Fallen (2013)
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2302755/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Director: Antoine Fuqua
Stars: Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman
Trailer:








London Has Fallen (2016)
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3300542/
Director: Babak Najafi
Stars: Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman
Trailer:





Last edited by ophion1031 on November 6th 2016, 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
This is Ophion speaking.....
avatar
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

Posts : 496
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : The desert wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympus Has Fallen (2013) & London Has Fallen (2016)

Post by Chinawolf on October 1st 2016, 7:40 am

Olympus was really good. I haven't seen London yet but will be watching it real soon.
avatar
Chinawolf
Newbie

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympus Has Fallen (2013) & London Has Fallen (2016)

Post by Rocketman1 on October 5th 2016, 8:45 pm

Chinawolf wrote:Olympus was really good. I haven't seen London yet but will be watching it real soon.

I liked Olympus too but haven't seen London yet. I heard it is even better than Olympus though.
avatar
Rocketman1
Jedi Knight

Posts : 293
Join date : 2016-07-25
Age : 54
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympus Has Fallen (2013) & London Has Fallen (2016)

Post by Rod Farva on November 13th 2016, 11:34 pm

Rocketman1 wrote:
Chinawolf wrote:Olympus was really good. I haven't seen London yet but will be watching it real soon.

I liked Olympus too but haven't seen London yet. I heard it is even better than Olympus though.

I don't know about London being better than Olympus but they are both really good movies.
avatar
Rod Farva
Newbie

Posts : 96
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : Spurbury, United Kingdom

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0012795/

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympus Has Fallen (2013) & London Has Fallen (2016)

Post by ophion1031 on November 26th 2016, 6:53 am

Rod Farva wrote:
Rocketman1 wrote:
Chinawolf wrote:Olympus was really good. I haven't seen London yet but will be watching it real soon.

I liked Olympus too but haven't seen London yet. I heard it is even better than Olympus though.

I don't know about London being better than Olympus but they are both really good movies.

Agreed. I probably liked Olympus a little bit more but they are both great. I'd even say that they are up closw to the top of the list when it comes to action movies from the last ten years.

_________________
This is Ophion speaking.....
avatar
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

Posts : 496
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : The desert wastelands

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympus Has Fallen (2013) & London Has Fallen (2016)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum